- Smooth ceilings throughout with 10’ ceiling heights.
- Low E double pane windows.
- Selected suites feature balconies and terraces as per plan.
- In suite sprinkler system.
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors in each unit where required by Ontario Building Code.
- Closed circuit security cameras throughout parking garage and at access doors for added safety and security.
- Enterphone system in lobby vestibule for visitors to contact residences directly to gain admittance.
- Personal remote transmitter for parking garage access provided with each parking space.
- Below grade parking and locker storage with security cameras in the garage area along with parabolic mirrors.
- Garage is ventilated and protected by a fire sprinkler system for added safety and protection.
- Fire safety system in accordance with current Ontario Building Code for safety.
- Underground garage lit with fluorescent lighting and light painted walls.
- Wall mounted “panic” button installed in various locations throughout the underground garage.
- Professional landscaped grounds on site property.
- Elevator servicing all parking and residential levels.
- Solid core suite entry door with lever handle lockset, dead-bolt lock and guest viewer with metal frame and wood casings and paint finish.
- Choice of contemporary laminate or carpet flooring in foyers, hallways, living room, dining room, kitchen, den and bedrooms from Vendor’s finish packages, including transitional strips in doorways as per plan.
- Interior doors with brushed nickel-finish lever hardware as per plan.
- 4" baseboards with corresponding 2"3/4 casings with Vendor’s latex white paint.
- Interior walls and ceilings primed with off-white paint. Off white paint on all trims. Bathrooms, kitchen and laundry areas are latex white semi-gloss paint.
- White painted smooth ceilings in all areas with Vendor’s standard white paint.
- White decora style switches and receptacles where applicable as per plan.
- Sliding closet doors or slab swing door in bedrooms and foyer as per plan.
- Outdoor balcony or terrace with one electrical outlet as per plan.
- Sliding glass doors or swing door to outside balcony or terrace as per plan.
- Choice of contemporary style cabinets and quartz countertops from Vendor’s finish packages.
- Choice of ceramic or glass tile backsplash.
- Oversized single stainless steel undermounted kitchen sink with single lever chrome pull down faucet with pull out spray.
- Exhaust fan in kitchen over the stove.
- Undermount valance lighting in kitchen.
- Stainless steel fridge, stove and dishwasher.
- Full size stackable washer/dryer including heavy duty wiring and receptacle for dryer.
- Stainless steel microwave oven with exhaust over the range.
- Custom designed cabinets from Vendor’s finish packages.
- Porcelain tiles for bathroom floors with ceramic tiles for bathtub and shower enclosures from Vendor’s finish packages.
- Shower stalls completed with full height ceramic tile surround and semi frameless glazed shower door as per plan.
- Vapour proof ceiling mounted pot light over tubs and showers.
- White bathroom fixtures throughout.
- Single lever chrome faucets in vanity sink.
- Quartz vanity tops with undermount basins.
- Vanity mirror and decorative light fixture.
- 2 Pot lights.
- Dual-flush, white ceramic water closet.
- Exhaust fan in all bathrooms vented to the outside.
- Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
- Temperature balance valves for tub and shower.
- Pre-wired outlets for cable TV in living room, bedrooms, and den as per plan.
- Rough-in for Hi-speed internet connectivity in every suite.
- Telephone outlets in living room, kitchen, bedrooms, and den.
- Wi-Fi connectivity in selected amenity areas.
MECHANICAL / ELECTRICAL / WASTE
- Dedicated heat pump unit(s) as per plan with dedicated heated / cooling thermostat.
- Individual climate control suite heating and air-conditioning.
- Individual metering of in-suite electrical consumption.
- Domestic water meters and/or check meters dedicated for hot and cold water.
- Dedicated electrical meter.
- Pre-wired for personal encoded stand-alone intrusion alarm system.
- Suite equipped with emergency voice communication system.
- Switch controlled split outlets in living room and bedroom as per plan.
- Electrical copper wiring with circuit breaker service panel.
- One year warranty on the workmanship and materials.
- Tarion Warranty Corporation New Home Warranty Protection as per Tarion Guidelines.
- Manufacturer’s warranty on appliances.
- Elevator access provided to roof level (with enclosed elevator lobby)
- Private/direct access from suite provided for 2 bedroom penthouse units
- Landscape has proposed composite decking for surface material on the roof
- Prefabricated metal trellis provided for each roof terrace
Notes: The ceiling height of any suites are approximate and are measured from the upper surface of the concrete floor slab to the undersurface of the concrete ceiling slab. Where ceiling bulkheads are installed, the ceiling heights will be less than the stated ceiling height for that floor. Where dropped ceilings are required (in areas such as foyers, closets, kitchens, bedrooms, dining rooms, bathrooms, laundry rooms and hallways) the ceiling height will also be less than the stated ceiling height for that floor. Drop ceilings in the bathroom, laundry area, closets, foyer, hallways and kitchen. Bulkheads are applicable, where required within the living space. Variations from vendor’s samples may occur in finishing materials, countertops, kitchen and bathroom cabinets, floor or wall finishes due to normal production. The vendor reserves the right to substitute material of equal or better quality without notice subject to availability at time of construction. The purchaser acknowledges that finishing and decorative materials contained in any model suite or sales office including furniture, electrical fixtures, drapes, flooring, cabinets, mirrors, etc. may be for display purposes only and may not be of the same grade or type, or may not be included in the unit. All specifications and terms are subject to change without notice. E. & O.E. 2015.